HC-Berkshire, Project Accountant £200 - £300 per day, depending upon experience Our client, a large manufacturing business in the Thames Valley area are looking to hire an interim project accountant to backfill a permanent role for a period of 3-6 ...08/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Project Account1 - 10 of 56940 vacancies
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a candidate with knowledge of Accounts payable and exposure to implementation and projects. The role is for a major global bank based in London Key responsibilities of the Project Accounts Payable job will ...09/05/2013 in jobsite.co.uk [Details]
As a market leader within the Property, Construction & Infrastructure sector, this group invests in a broad range of projects encompassing Private Finance Initiatives & Public-Private Partnerships. Continued successful expansion, through the winning ...09/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
£20.00 per hour : Red Accountancy: A successful entertainment business, based in Bristol, have an exciting opportunity for a reconciliations specialist to join the finance team on an interim basis. The duration of the temporary position is likely ...14/05/2013 in accountancyagejobs.com [Details]
£35000 - £43000 per annum: Robert Half: The CompanyRobert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for a Newly-qualified/Finalist Commercial Accountant to join a well known Service Sector Organisation in Birmingham City Centre. The ...10/05/2013 in accountancyagejobs.com [Details]
Working as a project accountant for this leading business services organisation you will be responsible for providing first class finance support for a number of key business units. The purpose of the role is to provide guidance to and challenge the ...09/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
As the Project Accountant you will assist with the smooth transition of the current accounting system to the new system which is anticipated to create high volumes of reconciliation work along with other challenges. The successful candidate will be ...14/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
Thales is seeking a Project Accountant to join the growing Military Technology division who specialise in Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Targeting Acquisition and Reconnaissance (C4ISTAR) systems. This is a ...10/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
MID-Worcester, Part Time The Company A newly established, midlands based social enterprise, built on a previous successful business model, is now creating a hub located in Worcester. Currently with a team in its infancy they are looking to recruit a ...10/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Purple Consultancy: Independent digital agency based in London are looking for a Senior Digital Project/ Account Manager. London09/05/2013 in brandrepublic.com [Details]
- project account barnet
- project account birmingham
- project account bradford
- project account brighton
- project account bristol
- project account buckingham
- project account cambridge
- project account cheltenham
- project account ely
- project account halifax
- project account ipswich
- project account leeds
- project account lewes
- project account london
- project account maidenhead
Job search tips
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.