Field Sales Representative / Field Sales / Field Sales Executive / Direct Sales / Sales Everest has been established since 1965, making us one of the longest standing Home Improvement Companies in the UK Due to the success of our brand and continued ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Executive in Arundel1 - 5 of 5 vacancies
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive required in West Sussex lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Salary: 15,000 Basic, OTE 45,000 Per Annum lt;br / gt; Term: Full Time, Permanent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: lt;br ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Sales Executive – Business Development Manager£85,000 per annum, OTESlow payers monopolise profits and starve creditors of much-needed cash. To survive 2012 and beyond, businesses will have to tightly manage their cash-flow and credit risk better ...01/01/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Sales Executive Business Development Manager85,000 per annum, OTESlow payers monopolise profits and starve creditors of muchneeded cash To survive 2012 and beyond, businesses will have to tightly manage their cashflow and credit risk better than ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Do you want flexible working hours for the perfect work-life balance? Everest have been passionate home improvers since 1965 and have grown into one of the most recognised and respected home improvement companies in the UK. We are passionate about ...13/03/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.