My client are a marketing services group with 7 companies under one umbrella. They are looking for a professional and presentable, well spoken and intelligent account executive on the travel side of their business. They work with clients such as ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Sales Executive in Ashford1 - 10 of 58 vacancies
Are you a business professional skilled in building rapport & lasting relationships with clients? Do you enjoy spotting sales opportunities whilst ensuring the service provided to the client is second to none? We are looking for a confident, ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Send your CV to our recruitment Office for an immediate interview and start. If you are an Experienced Solar Direct Sales professional, this position will exceed your expectations. We are a National Renewables and Green Energy Company looking to ...08/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
HGV Technicians / Mechanics Immediate Starts available - Leading Dealer groups Ashford - Kent £10-£11.50 per hour basic + overtime paid weekly + Manufacturer training and a range of benefits including Health and Pension We are working with several ...03/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Southern-Ashford, Exciting expansion plans are underway to double the sales team with this well established company. They offer the chance to be part of their expansion plans and therefore offer genuine career opportunities. SALARY: £34,000 basic ...07/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Business to Business Sales Executive Required in Kent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Salary: 22,000 Basic, OTE 55,000 lt;br / gt; Full Time, Permanent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: lt;br / gt; ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Sales Executive Required in Ashford, Kent Salary: £11,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Executive Required in Ashford, Kent Our client, a ...06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Sales Executive Required in Ashford, Kent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Salary: 11,000 Basic, OTE 35,000 Per Annum lt;br / gt; Full Time, Permanent lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt; Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: lt;br / gt; ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
CAR SALES EXECUTIVES Ashford, OTE A£40k + Car + Benefits Our client is a busy and well established dealership that sell high end vehicles from a successful and consistently busy site. They are looking to recruit an experienced and talented car ...27/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job Title: Internal Sales Executive Sector: Pipes, Fittings and Drainage Systems Niche: Pipes and fittings Territory: Kent Package: GBP17500 GBP20500k Basic plus Commission Healthcare, Pension, Network benefits Consultant: Serena Bell Company Info: ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.