An opportunity has arisen within this excellent motoring organisation as a Venue Sales Agent This is a self employed position lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt;We are now recruiting throughout the UK in various locations lt;br / gt; lt;br / gt;This opportunity ...01/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Sales Manager in Axminster1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
Arada is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their existing Marketing Team The Marketing Executive role will cover all aspects of marketing for Arada and the Arada stove brands to all customers, ensuring the delivery of the marketing needed to ...26/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
The Company: With a reputation for producing outstanding quality products, complemented by an unprecedented level of customer service, this company prides itself on being one of the UKs leading businesses within its field This role is pivotal to the ...18/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
The Company: With a reputation for producing outstanding quality products, complemented by an unprecedented level of customer service, this company prides itself on being one of the UKs leading businesses within its field This role is pivotal to the ...28/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.