Our Client - A leading major operator with excellent financing is utilising their strong financial situation to expand and develop their UK focused exploration team and are seeking a Senior Exploration Geophysicist accordingly. This expansion has ...14/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Jobs for Senior in London1 - 10 of 56806 vacancies
London-South West London, Our client requires a Senior Piling Engineer for large project based in SW London for a prestigious new development shortly getting underway. This is a contract role expected to last for 6 months with an immediate start for ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
London-London, Senior Primavera Consultant - London NEW - A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a senior Primavera Consultant to work with a market leading IT consultancy. You will have the opportunity to work with an innovative and progressive ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
£28000 - £40000 per annum: Live Recruitment: A brilliant role for an experienced, ambitious Senior Account Manager to use their multi-channel marketing background and develop with this innovative agency, pushing their career forward. City of London13/05/2013 in brandrepublic.com [Details]
London-London, Senior Business Development Manager – Research £30K basic + £30K-£35K OTE + bens London This is a great chance to work for a very fast growing research and technology company, in a client facing Business Development role. Their ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Twist Recruitment: The senior digital planner will be responsible for strategic vision and business growth on key accounts and new business at the agency. you will work with client services, creative and data teams to ...13/05/2013 in brandrepublic.com [Details]
London-London, A premium high street retailer are currently looking to recruit a talented Senior Packaging Designer to join their in-house design team. This is a great opportunity to produce luxury creative packaging solutions to support the Buying ...14/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
London-City of London, My London based Client are seeking a Senior Java Developer to join a team of developers building next generation products. This is a senior role needing a strong developer and a team player. You will be involved in design and ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Purple Consultancy: A highly exciting role has become available for a Senior Account Manager with an excellent Design Agency based in London. London14/05/2013 in brandrepublic.com [Details]
London-London, We are looking for a Senior Marketing Programs Manager with experience in the Unified Communications, Hosted Telephony or SaaS(Software as a Service) sector. Working for a fast growing global solution providing you will be responsible ...13/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.