AutoReq ID 2709BR Job Title Business Development Academy Manager Country United Kingdom Location London Function Central Services Service Line HR- LearningDev Service Line Information We believe working in our People community is an exciting and ...11/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Jobs for Service Academy in London1 - 10 of 411 vacancies
Building Services Manager - Kensington A top 10 UK building contractor are looking for an experienced Building Services Manager to join their Construction Division on a multi-site project in Kensington. The role will be based in Kensington and ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Territory Sales Consultant Company They are one of the largest companies in the world! The position within the Fieldsales team is with a company who employs over 68,000 people and operates in over 50 countries. They are a well established firm with ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Are you looking to join a large, successful organisation who have an ongoing commitment to helping learners achieve their highest potential? Are you qualified to deliver PTLLS & CTLLS awards? One of the UK's largest training providers are looking to ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Business Development Manager - Internet Solutions THE COMPANY: This could be just the opportunity that you are looking for in order to break into IT sales and develop your career! Our client is a highly profitable organisation with a strong brand ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Hours of work: 36 Days of work: Mon - Sun Work include: Days,Nights,Weekends Description: What is expected of you as a Registered Nurse (RGN)? You are responsible to provide and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care to residents in ...14/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Job: Sales Schedule: Full Time Situated in one of the most famous streets in London, InterContinental London Park Lane is one of the capital's finest hotels and a global flagship for the company. It offers elegant guest rooms and spectacular suites ...12/05/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
Great immediate opportunity for an experienced building services design engineer to join this market leading consultancy They are looking for for a design engineer to produce HVAC designs on a range of refurbishments for schools and academy's ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
JOB DESCRIPTION Reeson Education is seeking a talented Maths Teacher for an Outstanding Academy in East London. This is a permanent teaching position from September 2013. The Mathematics teacher will be required to uphold the schools high academic ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are now seeking an Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction Consultancy team within our London office. The role Joining a high performing and ambitious team, you will benefit from a very warm desk, presenting the opportunity to ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.