Elevation Accountancy & Finance are currently assisting a firm located in Sheffield with the recruitment of a temporary purchase ledger clerk to provide cover on an ongoing temporary basis. The suitable candidate will have a minimum of 12 months ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Jobs in Sheffield1 - 10 of 12206 vacancies
My client is a leading Professional Services Firm with a great brand presence nationwide. Due to continuous growth they are looking to recruit an established Bids professional to join there growing Business Development team.Supporting the Bid ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
With an order book filled for the foreseeable future and a number of new contracts on the horizon, our client is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer to ensure quality is kept to the highest standards and downtime continues to decrease. The ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Your tasks: - Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces - Set up service for customers, ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Advise patients about therapeutic exercise and nutritional medicine regimens - Interview patients to document symptoms and health histories - Conduct physical examinations and physiological function tests for diagnostic purposes - ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material - Draw or modify diagrams and write engineering specifications to clarify design details and functional ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to the materials - Draw freehand sketches of designs, trace finished drawings onto designated paper for the reproduction of blueprints, and reproduce working drawings on copy ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Work with Product teams to plan and execute launches for new and enhanced products - Leverage industry expertise to help understand clients’ businesses/ contribute to overall marketing strategy - Marketing budget management, and ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Participating in recreational activities - Performing housekeeping duties - Supporting social and emotional development of children - Reading books to children - Monitoring activities of children15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Direct, supervise, assess, and communicate with supportive personnel - Administer treatment involving application of physical agents, using equipment, moist packs, ultraviolet or infrared lamps, or ultrasound machines - Plan, prepare, ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.