This exciting opportunity exists within our Newbury Paint & Body Repair Centre Please note: All candidates must follow the on-line application process Audi is a manufacturer of exquisite cars - beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Jobs for Specialist Accident1 - 10 of 1145 vacancies
Time Healthcare are currently selecting for an RGN Deputy Manager to work in a Luxurious Care home located in the magnificent Oxfordshire countryside. This prestigious Edwardian House is set in 6 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland. ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Our client is an international upstream Oil & Gas company with the majority of its production carried out in North America, the North Sea and Southeast Asia and is committed to conducting its business safely, in an ethically, socially and ...15/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Time Healthcare are currently selecting for a Registered General Nurse to work in a Luxurious Care home located in Danestone, Aberdeenshire. This prestigious care home is set in its own beautifully landscaped gardens and woodland. Here residents are ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
RGN - Stockport, Prestigious Care Home - £13.84phTime Healthcare are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse to work in a high standard luxury Care home situated within 34 acres of magnificent countryside in Stockport, CheshireYou will be ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Registered Nurse - LancasterTime Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN on behalf of a purpose built nursing and residential home located 10 minutes from the centre of Lancaster. The Home offers a competitive salary of ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Position - Scrub Nurse - Day CaseLocation - NottinghamSalary - £22,500-£27,000k Band 5 pro rotaHours - VariousOur client, an impressive, modern, purpose-built Treatment Centre in Nottingham with state-of-the-art facilities, currently has an ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
VHR Motorsport is currently recruiting experienced Vehicle Builders for an Automotive Client based in the North West Midlands. You will be carrying out the rectification of mistakes made in the production build of specialist cars, stripping down and ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for large organisation in the UK on a Permanent basis offering competitive rates Offshore Safety Specialist Aberdeen or Norwich £70000.00 + depending on relevant experience and skills The role includes ...10/05/2013 in oilandgasjobsearch.com [Details]
Specialist Registrar (SpR) required to work in A&E - South East Medilink Consulting are looking for an experienced Accident & Emergency doctor to work in a A&E department located in South East. (The hospital will be disclosed to qualified candidates ...09/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
- specialist accident london
- specialist accident manchester
- specialist abap
- specialist abder
- specialist abder london
- specialist aberdeenshire
- specialist aberden
- specialist abingdon
- specialist access
- specialist access leeds
- specialist access london
- specialist access manchester
- specialist access southampton
- specialist access wigan
- specialist accessories london
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.