Job Title - Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Location - Peterborough £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience The Company Established for 100 years, our client is a market leader in the design and manufacturer of food processing equipment. Their ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Jobs for Specialist Accomodation in Peterborough
JOB TITLE: Science Teacher JOB SUMMARY: Mana Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Science Teacher. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic teachers for a full time permanent position starting in September 2013. The ideal candidate will ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
JOB TITLE: English Teacher JOB SUMMARY: One of our dedicated schools in the Cambridgeshire area is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Qualified English Teacher to help and join their school community. This is a great opportunity for any ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Pre-Sales Consultant - Accounting Software and SQL skills, to demo accounting software. Based in Peterborough with excellent package - base salary to £50k + car allowance, mileage, laptop, mobile, and commission OTE £75k. An accounting ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Do you want to make a difference to lives of people in your local community? Are you seeking a part-time, flexible job which will fit around your existing work, home or study commitments and provide you with some additional income? At Cool2Care, ... (more)14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Your tasks: - Gather information about community mental health needs or resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy - Discuss with individual patients their plans for life after leaving therapy - Assess patients for risk of suicide ... (more)08/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures - Inspect parts for surface defects - Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic ... (more)13/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de
Your tasks: - Research, evaluate, and prepare recommendations on curricula, instructional methods, and materials for school systems - Confer with members of educational committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject areas, and to ... (more)07/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de
Sales Executive with strong accounting experience - based anywhere in the Midlands or East Anglia, basic salary to £45k, OTE of £80k, plus a full range of benefits and car allowance. This is not an aggressive sales environment, but consultative ... (more)09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Field Sales Representative / Collections Agent required for a financial services company based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. IS THIS YOU Do you have great sales skills with the desire to succeed? Are you looking for more independence with the ... (more)10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.