ASP.Net Developer (C# / SQL / HTML / CSS) URGENT - Staffordshire - £25,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits A talented ASP.Net Developer (SQL / HTML / CSS) is needed for an exciting opportunity with my client, a leading software house in ...13/05/2013 in totaljobs.com [Details]
Jobs for Staffordshire Css1 - 10 of 184 vacancies
Development Team Leader .NETBased in Stoke- On-Trent but commutable from various locations listed50,000-60,000 plus car, bonus and benefits PLUS relocation packageTechnical Development Team Leader, Lead Senior Developer required for our client based ...12/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Development Team Leader .NET Based in Stoke: On:Trent but commutable from various locations listed 50,000:60,000 plus car, bonus and benefits PLUS relocation package Technical Development Team Leader, Lead Senior Developer required for our client ...11/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Development Team Leader (C#.NET / VB.NET +Web + SQL) to £55K+Car North Staffordshire - Commutable from Crewe, Macclesfield, Chester, Ashbourne, Stafford Major league eCommerce company working with great technology and processes requires Senior ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our Staffordshire based client is currently seeking to strengthen its development function and as such is currently seeking an experienced software developer to join this established team. If you are an experienced developer with excellent problem ...10/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Development Team Leader .NET Based in Stoke- On-Trent but commutable from various locations listed 50,000-60,000 plus car, bonus and benefits PLUS relocation package Technical Development Team Leader, Lead Senior Developer required for our client ...11/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
.Net Developer / Perm / £45,000 + benefits / Staffordshire / .Net, C , Sitecore, HTML, CSS I am currently seeking a .Net Developer for a client based in the Staffordshire area. Due to investment in the IT department the role has become available ...02/11/2012 in webjobz.com [Details]
Role - WEB Designer Location - North Birmingham Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 Skills - XHTML, CSS, HTML, CSS3, Photoshop, Designer, Developer, Frontend Certes Computing has been instructed to recruit a WEB Designer/ Front End WEB Developer to join a ...09/04/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
NW-Cheshire, .Net Web Developers - C# / SQL / HTML / CSS Location: Cheshire / Staffordshire Salary: c£18-35k + Benefits, Dependant on experience The Role: A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for .Net Developers from Junior / Graduate ...07/04/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
- staffordshire april
- staffordshire assistant
- staffordshire attract
- staffordshire avaliable
- staffordshire benefits tamworth
- staffordshire birmingham
- staffordshire border
- staffordshire burntwood
- staffordshire burton
- staffordshire business
- staffordshire cannock
- staffordshire care
- staffordshire cheshire
- staffordshire contract
- staffordshire council
Job search tips
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?