JustPhysio are currently looking for a band 6 locum physiotherapist to work in a Band 6 Pulmonary Rehab setting for a client of ours based in Surrey.Start Date: ASAPDuration:1 MonthHours of Work: Full TimeExperience and confidence is vital within ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Jobs for Surrey Accommodation1 - 10 of 248 vacancies
Mediplacements are looking for a Speech Therapist Band 6 who is looking to work in the Surrey region. The role: We are looking for a Band 6 speech therapist to work in the Surrey region. You will be required to work in a number of mainstream schools ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
This super hotel is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join their kitchen brigade. The hotel is part of an award winning hotel group. 2 Rosette Restaurant. This hotel has a great location of Surrey and offers very good live-in ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
This super hotel is looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join their kitchen brigade. The hotel is part of an award winning hotel group. 2 Rosette Restaurant. This hotel has a great location of Surrey and offers very good live-in ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Medic Professional is currently seeking a SPR General Medicine Doctor to start from the 13th June 2013 for a short term locum role( 3 months.)This a great opportunity to work within a well known pirvate hospita based in the Surrey area you will also ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
TXM Healthcare are seeking a permanent forensic social worker for a position based in Surrey / Sussex.This position is based in a low secure hospital catering for male patients 55 years and over. We are looking for social workers with post ...11/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
As the Events Operations Planner the key function of the position is to support the Operations Manager primarily with venue and client planning for a large venue hosting large and small scale events attracting national and international delegates. ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are looking for an experienced Band 7 Physiotherapist with a minimum of 4 years post graduate UK based experience for this locum position which is located in Epsom, Surrey.The role involves assisting the Lead Consultant in the overall clinical ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
JustPhysio are looking for a Band 6 physiotherapist to work in an Elderly Rehab setting for a client of ours based in Surrey. Start Date: ASAP for 4 weeksHours of Work: Full Timeexperience within an acute inpatient setting preferredTo be considered ...03/05/2013 in webjobz.com [Details]
CHEF DE PARTIE - SURREY - 4 STAR ROSETTE HOTEL - £16,000 Platinum Recruitment's Chef Division is currently representing a stunning 4 star luxury hotel in Camberley and we have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Chef de Partie to join their ...03/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.