Are you a NQT or Experienced Maths Teacher who is looking for a new position starting in September 2013! Maths Teacher Permanent Located in Surrey Teach KS3 to KS4 Only Great opportunities for professional development Experienced Teachers and NQTs. ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Surrey Areas1 - 10 of 3086 vacancies
Microbiologist - Food/Brewing Microbiology- Surrey- £16k-18k- 6month contract-Haze analysis-fermentation-dispense-hygiene-instrument assessment-SOP's Our client carries out R&D worldwide for the food and drinks industry. Due to maternity leave, a ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
This is a great opportunity for Registered Nurses to join our locum team to cover shifts throughout the Surrey area. Job Locations You will be working on behalf of Inivo with various elderly client groups mainly in nursing homes in the following ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Safety Engineers – Surrey; required to join a leading worldwide consultancy organisation. The role is to work on safety-related bids and projects within the UK business. This requires engineering expertise (involvement in the safety design ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Solution Architect – Surrey; required to join a leading worldwide consultancy organisation. You will significant exposure in a computing, engineering or defence technology role in a commercial project delivery or bidding environment (& preferably ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Test Engineer looking for a new challenge? This is a great hands-on opportunity for a Product Test Engineer to join an industry leader and build upon your testing experience. If you are naturally highly motivated and enjoy working on your own ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Our Client is a leading provider of events, publications and consultancy to industry. They are looking to recruit a Search Marketing Executive as part of a drive to improve their visibility online. As a Search Marketing Executive you will play a key ...10/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
HC-Surrey, Procurement Category Manager - Commodities-for global FMCG Company- Surrey- £40k-£50k plus package This is an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Professional looking to come into a small to medium scale procurement team and be hands ...09/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
HC-SURREY, Cleaner Part-time (Monday - Friday, 6pm - 10pm Salary : £6.20 per hour Location : Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4LD Job Outline To ensure that the areas within the site are kept to the required levels of cleanliness to the satisfaction of both G4S ...10/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Dear candidate, For those seeking teaching jobs in Kingston upon Thames and the surrounding areas, there are a wealth of opportunities on offer. You'll find our database frequently updated with exciting new possibilities. Our service covers ...09/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?