Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Service Technician Required For Main Dealer in Surrey. Salary: £23,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Technician Required in ...07/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Jobs for Surrey Automotive1 - 10 of 1134 vacancies
I do not wish to provide a job location, My client is one of very few boutique automotive institutions based in Surrey. Their products are sold on a global scale hitting record revenue figures for the past two quarters. They are seeking a new ...07/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Multiple Locations, My client is one of the world leading performance automotive manufacturers, with a European Headquarters currently based on the outskirts of London. The new HQ has been specifically designed to act as a hub for all European ...07/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Service Technician Required For Main Dealer in Surrey. Salary: £23,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Technician Required in ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Technician required in Redhill, Surrey. Salary: £25,000 Per Annum Term: Full time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Technician required in Surrey. Our client, an Independent ...09/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Embedded C Software Engineer - Surrey Fantastic opportunity for talented Embedded C software Engineer to join a motorsports giant based in Surrey. My client is seeking a skilled Embedded C Engineer to join an established team developing control ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
We are an automotive recruitment consultancy based in South Croydon, Surrey and have been at the top of our game for nearly 15 years. We have global reach and an impressive client list from the automotive sector, brands such as Audi, Bentley, BMW, ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Southern-Surrey, An exciting vacancy for a Mechanical Design Engineer / Draughtsman has arisen for a leading automotive solutions company. This role will involve a myriad of enjoyable challenges. The successful candidate will be responsible ...07/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
HC-Surrey, As a world-renowned leader and highly recognisable name in the motorsport industry, we are urgently looking for an Electronics Design Engineer with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our team on an urgent basis. The successful ...08/05/2013 in monster.co.uk [Details]
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Parts Controller Required in Surrey. Salary: £28,000 Per Annum Term: Full Time, Permanent Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Parts Controller Required in Surrey. Our client, a multi franchise main ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.