Job Description In order to deliver design elements of the JB3 contract, the position for Software Development Manager is available primarily within Team WHLS. Broadly the scope of work being performed is to design and implement the software ...14/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Technical Account in Bristol1 - 10 of 949 vacancies
Business Development Manager. Basic salary £23,000 - £28,000 plus realistic first year bonus of between £5,000 - £8,000 plus Company car and benefits. The Company: Established over 30 years this leading independent wholesaler and distributor of ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Dynamics Engineer Bristol, Burton, Dorking, Glasgow, Plymouth £30-50k Permanent MOD Security Clearance will be required Our client is a world class systems and engineering technology organisation, with an engineering pedigree reaching back into the ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Systems Engineer Bristol 6mths contract £30 to £45 per hour depending on suitability. Job Title: System Engineer / Architect - Mission Planning & Control Product Line Systems Engineer Role Purpose: Mission Planning and Control is considered a ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our client, one of the UK's leading Engineering and Manufacturing Suppliers, are currently looking for a Additive Manufacturing Specialist to work out of their offices in Bristol. Role Purpose: This is a role for a candidate with an in-depth ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Nuclear Business Development Manager £40-60k Permanent Bristol, Gloucester, Dorking, Plymouth, Burton on Trent, Glasgow, Warrington Our client is a world class systems and engineering technology organisation, with an engineering pedigree reaching ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our client is a highly-regarded Bristol based business which has recently gone through a major transformation programme. Following an internal secondment, a role has been created for a suitably qualified FP&A Manager to provide high quality ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
ACCOUNTANT - CLIENT MANAGER - £30000 - £37000 - BASED BRISTOL This two Director firm of Chartered Accountants helps its clients achieve their business goals through provision of sound Accountancy and Business Advice services. An important ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
The CompanyRobert Half Management Resources is working with a market leading financial services organisation based in the South West requires Interim Project Accountants with Oracle Financials expertise including Alfa CHP to join their already well ...10/05/2013 in careerbuilder.com [Details]
A Junior Account Manager is sought to join this SEO company in Central Bristol, to join their Customer Service team, helping to manage their expanding portfolio of clients. The organisation is the UK's largest Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.