ACCOUNTANT - CLIENT MANAGER - £30000 - £37000 - BASED BRISTOL This two Director firm of Chartered Accountants helps its clients achieve their business goals through provision of sound Accountancy and Business Advice services. An important ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Technical Account in Bristol1 - 10 of 949 vacancies
A Junior Account Manager is sought to join this SEO company in Central Bristol, to join their Customer Service team, helping to manage their expanding portfolio of clients. The organisation is the UK's largest Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job Description In order to deliver design elements of the JB3 contract, the position for Software Development Manager is available primarily within Team WHLS. Broadly the scope of work being performed is to design and implement the software ...14/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Business Development Manager. Basic salary £23,000 - £28,000 plus realistic first year bonus of between £5,000 - £8,000 plus Company car and benefits. The Company: Established over 30 years this leading independent wholesaler and distributor of ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client is currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to plan, architect, execute and finalise digital projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes directing and coordinating the efforts of internal team members, ...13/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Dynamics Engineer Bristol, Burton, Dorking, Glasgow, Plymouth £30-50k Permanent MOD Security Clearance will be required Our client is a world class systems and engineering technology organisation, with an engineering pedigree reaching back into the ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Systems Engineer Bristol 6mths contract £30 to £45 per hour depending on suitability. Job Title: System Engineer / Architect - Mission Planning & Control Product Line Systems Engineer Role Purpose: Mission Planning and Control is considered a ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Nuclear Business Development Manager £40-60k Permanent Bristol, Gloucester, Dorking, Plymouth, Burton on Trent, Glasgow, Warrington Our client is a world class systems and engineering technology organisation, with an engineering pedigree reaching ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our client, one of the UK's leading Engineering and Manufacturing Suppliers, are currently looking for a Additive Manufacturing Specialist to work out of their offices in Bristol. Role Purpose: This is a role for a candidate with an in-depth ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
A Sales Executive is sought to join this Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) agency in Bristol, offering Search Marketing consulting services to a variety of clients. This company is an expert SEO services agency, and one of the largest in the UK. They ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletDo not send your application by registered mail. A hiring manager does not necessarily want to be forced to receive your mail.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.