Financial Accountant Salary : £25 - £27k + benefits including 26 days holidays, pension and bonus. Location : Coventry This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join this global organisation based in Coventry working out of ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Technical Account in Coventry1 - 10 of 205 vacancies
Financial Accountant Salary : £25 - £27k + benefits including 26 days holidays, pension and bonus. Location : Coventry This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join this global organisation based in Coventry working ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job Description To recruit, progress and complete a caseload of learners Person specification Key Technical Skills / competencies: To be IT literate in Word, Excel and MS Outlook To possess a high level of literacy skills and be able to read and ...09/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Product Sales Specialist Industrial AutomationHigh Basic circa £35K Plus OTE commission plus Car, Mobile, Laptop, Home Office, Expenses, Health Cover, Pension etc Our client has an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales engineer possessing ...14/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Bridgewater Resources UK is recruiting for a group of market-leading businesses supplying a wide range of electrical equipment to business and trade customers. The Coventry office requires a Graduate Management Sales Trainee to join their vibrant ...13/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Handle incoming Service & Support calls and emails ensuring that ID and verification processes are adhered to. Activate customer credit card details using TS2 Process debit card payments using TS2 Provide assistance with balance requests, password ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Your tasks: - Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program - Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative ...11/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Your tasks: - Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs - Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
Req Number: 3471BR Position Title: .Net Software Developer Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract/ Secondment Position Type: Full Time Place of Work: Coventry Country: United Kingdom Business Unit: Pearson Qualification Services Business Unit ...14/05/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Technical Designer Coventry, 45,000pa on experience Role Objective: The primary role is to design, document and take responsibility for IT Infrastructure for each IT project The designs need to be in line with guidance given by IS Strategy and ...03/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf your conversation takes place in a restaurant, do not choose the most expensive dish.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.