Your main responsibility is to address major accident hazard in relation to control and instrumentation in onshore major hazard installations, which includes oil refineries, oil and gas storage, chemicals production, and some nuclear sites. Using ...14/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Technical Account in Edinburgh1 - 10 of 296 vacancies
Your main responsibility is to address major accident hazard in relation to Electrical Engineering in onshore major hazard installations, which includes oil refineries, oil and gas storage, chemicals production, and some nuclear sites. Your main ...14/05/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
A major Investment & Asset Management company is looking to recruit Technical Oracle Consultant on a 250-400/day initial 6month contract. The job responsibilities can be broken down into 4 main functions: Design and build customisations for the ...14/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Office Angels are currently recruiting for an experienced PA/Administrator to work on a part time basis for our client based in Edinburgh. Hours can be anything from 20 per week, ideally 4 hours per day to perhaps 3 full days with the possibility of ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
The Client: Our client is a leading supplier of Satellite, RF and Microwave Equipment for the Petrochemical and commercial and defence sectors The Role: They are now looking for a an experienced Technical Account Manager to sustain and develop ...01/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job title Technical Account Manager Job reference MC251012ST Issued 24/10/12 Keywords Account Management, RF, Satellite, Communications, Broadcast Market Sector Communications increase market share by achieving maximum sales through existing ...28/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Our client, a leading investment management company, is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to work within their team The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for monitoring the quality of the outsourced administration of Open Ended Funds ...18/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Our client is currently looking for a Management Accountant to deliver accurate management reporting, planning and forecasting JOB This role will give you the opportunity to be involved with the following: Recommending ways to improve performance ...09/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
We are seeking to recruit a Manager who can help drive the team in a variety of activities. If you match the following criteria consider the FAAS Banking team at Ernst & Young: Accountancy qualification Experience of IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP ideally ...04/02/2013 in experteer.co.uk [Details]
Technical Sales Exec ELISA Immunology Biotechnology Scotland / N Ireland Permanent 3033k Basic Commission Car Excellent Company Benefits Our client is a leading specialist manufacturer of biological products operating in the area of biotechnology ...03/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletAll your documents should be in a folder. The cover page of the CV and the certificate copies are stapled in the folder and the letter is placed on the folder.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.