I am currently recruiting a excellent oppertunity for a growing business based in Stevenage. This position will be working as a Sub Contract Adminidatrtor on a temporary basis. This position will be full time working between Monday - Friday ona ...02/05/2013 in uktemps.co.uk [Details]
Jobs for Temporary Admin in Birmingham1 - 10 of 33 vacancies
Sales Admin/Order Processor (Maternity Cover) Birmingham Full time Salary up to £13,500 pro rata An experienced inbound sales order processor is required to support a small and friendly team within this established Birmingham office. Dealing with ...11/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Sales Admin/Order Processor (Maternity Cover) Birmingham Full time Salary up to £13,500 pro rata An experienced inbound sales order processor is required to support a small and friendly team within this established Birmingham office. Dealing with ...06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Sales Admin/Order Processor (Maternity Cover) Birmingham Full time Salary up to 13,500 pro rata An experienced inbound sales order processor is required to support a small and friendly team within this established Birmingham office Dealing with ...05/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job Description An immediate requirement for a data entry administrator starting ASAP based in Birmingham City Centre. The ideal candidate must poses: ExcellentIT skills (including excel) Previous data entry experience Office experience Must hold a ...24/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
At Penns Recruitment we always welcome new temps to join our existing team. We have a variety of assignments including short term, long term and fixed term contracts. If you have previous office experience, admin, customer service, accounts, data ...04/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Proactive Part Time Administrator Effectively managing your teams administration Birmingham Perm A£20,000 A£22.000 (pro rata) This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Englands leading charities. Having seen continued success over the last ...22/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Secretary & Office Manager opportunity 18,000 19,000 North Birmingham Exciting opportunity for a high graduate calibre applicant, dealing with a mixture of PA, Office Manager and Team Secretarial duties My client is looking to recruit a Team ...23/10/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
First Drivers Online are one of the largest suppliers of temporary driving staff in the UK and have offices throughout the country Due to expansion an excellent role has become available for a resourcer to join the established and successful ...03/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Billing Recruitment Manager (Contract, Temporary or Permanent) Leicester Are you looking to take your first step into recruitment management??? 20k30k Car Allowance Commission (Individual Billing Profit Based Scheme) ATA Recruitment Ltd is part of ...26/11/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.