Senior Protocol Engineer - LTE/UMTS Advert Ref: NT-888/294 Competitive salary and benefits Stevenage, Hitchin, Luton, Cambridge, Watford An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Protocol Engineer - LTE/UMTS based in Hertfordshire to join this ...10/05/2013 in careersandjobsuk.com [Details]
Jobs for Umts1 - 10 of 512 vacancies
GSM/2G/UMTS/3G/LTE/4G/RNO/HUAWEI/OPTIMISATION/OPTIMIZATION RF Optimisation Engineer required by leading telecommunications organisation on a 12 monthly rolling contract in Germany. - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - Services ...09/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Contract Field Test Engineer - Middlesex - UMTS - GPRS - GPS My client is a a well known Electronics and Wireless provider. They take pride in introducing over 100 new mobile phone models per year. All models go through rigorous testing cycles ...08/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
GSM/2G/UMTS/3G/LTE/4G/RNO/HUAWEI/OPTIMISATION/OPTIMIZATION RF Optimisation Engineer required by leading telecommunications organisation on a 12 monthly rolling contract in Germany. - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - Services ...10/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
OPTIMISATION/GSM/2G/UMTS/3G/LTE/4G/PERFORMANCE/JUNIPER/CISCO/IP/RNO/HUAWEI Network performance and optimisation specialist required by leading telecommunications consultancy on a 6 monthly rolling contract in Indonesia. Identifies, prioritises and ...10/05/2013 in technojobs.co.uk [Details]
Net-Tec Resourcing Ltd working on behalf of our client is currently recruiting for a Cellular In-building Project Manager London Based Responsibilities: Projects Delivery Experience in Telecommunications is essential to this role as Project Managers ...11/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Senior Standards Engineer 3GPP, LTE, UMTS, 3G, 4G, Evolved Packet System, Packet Core Network, NGMN, GSMA, SAE, GPRS, Mobile R&D Greater London, £40-60k Great opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading mobile technology companies helping ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
This leading mobile technology software developer boasting some truly fantastic clients and working on some of the most exciting and market leading projects in the industry seek a technically skilled Team Leader to lead their 2G and 3G development ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
IP & Security Design Specialist Location: Surrey A leading telecoms company is currently recruiting for an IP & Security Design Specialist to join their team based in Surrey. In this role you will be the Technical authority for IP Design projects ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Salary: Up to £55k + 5% bonus Reports To: Problem Management Team Leader Experience working on and with MPLS customer and backbone Infrastructure. Manage and support customer incidents at 3rd line as well as backbone incidents with vendor whilst ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.