Bluebaring Recruitment are currently looking for all levels of PTS scaffolders and Labourers for immediate weekend work in the Reading area. Job will be starting on Saturday 11th May, so please call Phil ASAP on 01708 524 332 for a tomorrow start. ...10/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Jobs for Underground Labourer1 - 4 of 4 vacancies
Experienced labourers required for work on site Chesham and other sites within Bucks/Herts/Home Counties. MUST have LUCAS and CSCS cards. Work will be ongoing on site. For full details please phone Helen at Scorpos Rail NOW06/12/2012 in xpatjobs.com [Details]
PICKERS & PACKERS, CHEFS, BAR, RESTAURANT & PUB WORKERS, WAREHOUSE & FORKLIFT DRIVERS, ALL PART-TIME/TEMPORARY WORKERS, STUDENTS, CLEANERS, MECHANICS, REMOVAL OPERATIVES & DRIVERS, RAILWAY/UNDERGROUND WORKERS, SECURITY STAFF, TEMPORARY DRIVERS OF ...03/10/2012 in vivastreet.co.uk [Details]
We are currently looking for experienced London Underground operatives with the following expertise: ALL OPERATIVES MUST HOLD LUCAS AND DEPOT TRACK ACCUSTOM AS A MINIMUM Civils Gangs - Including Trough and Duct Work Cable Gangs - Cable Pulling and ...12/01/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
- underground africa
- underground australia
- underground australia coventry
- underground australia redcar
- underground australia swansea
- underground bar
- underground birmingham
- underground coal
- underground construction
- underground controller
- underground controller swansea
- underground coventry
- underground designer
- underground designer london
- underground development
Job search tips
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.