Our client in Verwood is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. A minimum of 3 to 4 years in B2B Customer Service or Sales is required for this role. The role involves managing a base of existing B2B accounts. The main ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Jobs in Verwood1 - 10 of 52 vacancies
Production Manager - Aerospace Production Machine Shop We are seeking a motivated and innovative manufacturing professional with a demonstrable track record in the Aerospace or Automotive industries. The successful candidate will be able to: - - ...09/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We currently require Groundworkers for a large ongoing construction project in Verwood. All applicants must have a valid CSCS Card, NRSWA Streetworks Ticket and relevant experience. Duties include - Reinstatement of roads, pathways and other public ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
My client, an Aerospace contractor based in the Verwood area is currently looking to recruit a CNC Turner to join their machining team. All according to skill set, this may either be initially a contract OR permanent position. Location: Verwood ...07/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Fanuc OR Haas CNC Turner - a broad engineering background is preferred Ideal applicant should be able to work to a high degree of accuracy and quality unsupervised within a subcontract machine shop environment. Day shift, 39 hours per week. ...02/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Production Workshop Foreman / Supervisor required for a busy aerospace engineering machine shop. The successful applicant will have - Leadership skills and experience - Motivational skills and abilities - Knowledge of the AS 9100 Quality System - ...30/04/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are currently recruiting RGN's / RMN's in Verwood. We are dedicated to the provision of the highest standards of care for our residents, and providing the best training and to support all our staff in professional development. This is an ...08/04/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Office Junior To learn all aspects of General Practice Administration. Will be a demanding and sometimes pressurised role, due to high demands expected. Suit school/college leaver with good IT/English skills. Applicants must be flexible, ...08/04/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Practice Nurse Previous treatment room experience required, and preferably with COPD. Must be flexible to work at both Cranborne and Verwood surgeries for 20 hours per week. Please apply with CV to Mrs Jo Morris, Lake Rd surgery, Lake Rd, Verwood ...08/04/2013 in careerbuilder.co.uk [Details]
Linked Recruitment are currently recruiting a Product Manager for our Verwood based clientThe Need for Product ManagementIn this rapidly changing world of computer distribution, the pressures of continual product development, ever shortening product ...03/03/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.