Fantastic opportunity to join Marks and Spencer's in Northumberland Street Branch in Newcastle. Must have experience in mannequin and window dressing and be prepared to take on any challenge in this store. Must have excellent eye for detail and a ...13/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Jobs for Visual Merchandiser1 - 10 of 279 vacancies
Your tasks: - Install decorations, such as flags, banners, festive lights, or bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth - Install booths, exhibits, displays, carpets, or drapes, as guided by floor plan of building or specifications - ...15/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic merchandiser to join our client in their forward thinking marketing department. Reporting to the Range and Merchandise Manager your core accountabilities will be to deliver planograms, ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Our national client is currently looking to recruit a Lead Merchandiser for a maternity cover to work, lead and support the Merchandising function, working cross functionally with Buying, Supply Chain, Marketing and Retail Operations to drive ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Visual Merchandiser - Brighton For Bershka in BRIGHTON NEW STORE OPENING, East Sussex (United Kingdom) As our stores are a stage for fashion, we need people like you, able to organise the space and fit products in the best way possible to transmit ...10/05/2013 in fashionunited.co.uk [Details]
We are excited to be working with one of the most successful British retailers of modern times, with around 400 stores across the UK and Ireland and plans to expand over the next few years. Our client is at the top of their game offering a wide ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
We are excited to be working with one of the most successful British retailers of modern times, with around 400 stores across the UK and Ireland and plans to expand over the few years.Our client is at the top of their game offering a wide selection ...10/05/2013 in joodis.net [Details]
Visual Merchandiser (Retail Fashion) £21-24k Salary Based - Chiswick , London W4 Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm The Visual Merchandiser will work together with the Marketing department to deliver strong brand standards and weekly Visual Merchandise updates to ...08/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Your tasks: - Overseeing merchandise activities - Following the latest trends - Identifying market opportunities - Training buyers - Coordinating the work flow among buyers11/05/2013 in uk.job-idea.de [Details]
London | Fashion Retail | £45000 £55000 | Permanent An exciting opportunity for an established Visual Area Manager or big box Visual Manager to join a leading fashion retailer based on Oxford Street. You will manager a team of 20 Visuals ...05/05/2013 in michaelpage.co.uk [Details]
- visual merchandiser basingstoke
- visual merchandiser birmingham
- visual merchandiser bognor regis
- visual merchandiser bristol
- visual merchandiser bromley
- visual merchandiser coventry
- visual merchandiser dunfermline
- visual merchandiser glasgow
- visual merchandiser guildford
- visual merchandiser harrow
- visual merchandiser huddersfield
- visual merchandiser leeds
- visual merchandiser liverpool
- visual merchandiser london
- visual merchandiser manchester
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed. 8. You must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletDo not smoke during the interview. Even if your host lights up a cigarette, you should restrain yourself from smoking.
- bulletDecide in advance what you want to respond to standard questions. Standard questions are questions about your strengths and weaknesses and your motivation to have applied for this job.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.