A Field Installation Engineer (Automotive) is required with knowledge of Electrical/Electronic Engineering and PLC's (ideally SiemensS7). Candidates with experience from the Fastener industry would be very well received.Due to continued company ...12/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Jobs for Warwickshire Competitive1 - 10 of 609 vacancies
Simply Education are currently working with Secondary Schools across Warwickshire and are seeking strong, reliable, qualified Secondary Supply Teachers throughout Warwickshire for daily, short term and long term supply placements. Some placements ...15/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Automotive Technician / Mechanic, Warwickshire. Our client is a leading independent dealer with showrooms across the Midlands and Northamptonshire. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic to join them. This is a ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive Technician / Mechanic, Warwickshire. Our client is a leading independent dealer with showrooms across the Midlands and Northamptonshire. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic to join them. This is a ...12/05/2013 in scutt.eu [Details]
Thornbury Community Services is a leading independent provider of complex community care packages. As an employment agency we are continually looking for Childrens Nurses (RSCNs) to work within complex care packages in the community ...15/05/2013 in jobg8.com [Details]
Business Development Manager Office Design Competitive Salary Covering the Midlands territory, (HQ Warwickshire), competitive salary package including commission, car allowance, pension and more, (industry experience or similar preferred). One of ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Position: Project Research Executive Salary: up to £25,000. pro rata, Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2013. Location: Near Coventry, Warwickshire This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Research Executive to join our client based near ...13/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Procurement Project Manager Based in Warwickshire £270.98p/h A fantastic opportunity for an experienced procurement project manager to support the Head of Cultural Services and the project board of officers to secure the most beneficial outcome of ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Automotive Technician / Mechanic, Northamptonshire. Our client is a leading independent dealer with showrooms across the Midlands and Northamptonshire. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic to join them. This ...10/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
Clinical Nurse Advisor ArjoHuntleigh is dedicated to increasing the quality and efficiency of care. Our vision is that we want to be the World Leader in integrated solutions for the care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions. With ...14/05/2013 in cv-library.co.uk [Details]
- warwickshire aaa
- warwickshire aaa atherstone
- warwickshire acirc
- warwickshire alcester
- warwickshire atherstone
- warwickshire benefits nuneaton
- warwickshire birmingham
- warwickshire british
- warwickshire british studley
- warwickshire bromsgrove
- warwickshire carvery
- warwickshire carvery studley
- warwickshire catering
- warwickshire club
- warwickshire club wootton
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletYour application must be complete. A cover sheet, a cover letter, a CV and a passport photo can be required. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression! The cover sheet should have your contact information and your photo on it.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf your job interview takes place in a restaurant you should strive for good table manners. When ordering the meal, base your decision on what your host orders.
- bulletYour photo cannot be a snapshot from your last vacation. It should rather be made by a professional photographer.